Outlook 2007 - Email Setup
**NOTE** These instructions assume you are connected to a mc.net Internet Connection. If your device is connected to another ISP the Outgoing Server Settings most likely will change. Please see our Third Party SMTP Servers page or contact your ISP for the appropriate e-mail settings.
Open Outlook 2007
- From the pulldown menu select the Tools menu, choose E-mail Accounts.
- In the Account Settings Box, select the Email tab and click New.
Select Microsoft Exchange Server, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP, and click Next .
Check manually configure server settings and click Next.
Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
Enter the appropriate information.
- Your Name: First and Last Name
- E-mail Address: Your e-mail address
- Incoming (POP3) and Outgoing (SMTP) mail server: mail.mc.net
- User Name: The first part of your mc.net e-mail address: (username)
- Password: Your e-mail password
Click on More Settings...
Select the Outgoing Server tab and check My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication, then select the third option "Log on to incoming mail server before sending" click OK .
Click Next, then click the Finish button.
Close Outlook and reopen it.
Congratulations! You have configured Outlook 2007 for E-mail!
For more information, please contact us at 847-594-5111 or email email@example.com