1. In FrontPage, select File then choose Open Site.
2. Click the Web Site Tab.
3. Click the Remote Web site button at the bottom of the window.
4. Then, click Remote Web Site Properties to set up
your connection to the server.
5. First, you select FTP as the remote Web server.
6. In the Remote Web site location box, type your host
name, such as ftp.domainname.com
7. Type "public_html" as your FTP directory here.
8. Check the Use Passive FTP.
9. Click Publish Web.
10. Transfer your pages and images to the server using the button