1. Click on the DOWNLOAD link
and select the Save to Disk option.
*NOTE* The folder that you download the file to, we recommend that you
download the file to your desktop.
2. Double click the file to configure your computer for mc.net.
3. Type in your Full Name. (This will be what is used in the From field
of your e-mail program)
4. Type in your username. (email@example.com).
5. Type in your Password. (case sensitive).
6. Type in the suggested 7 digit Dial-up Number from the focal
finder. You may need to add 1+ area code. i.e. users in 847 need
to dial 1-847 + the local 7 digit dial-up number.
7. If you have Call Waiting, please disable it. This will prevent disconnects
due to incoming calls when online. Simply add *70, in front of the dial-up
number. If you're unsure if you have that service, don't add anything.
8. Remove existing Dial-up and E-mail Accounts is checked. If you have
active accounts you're still using uncheck this box. No existing e-mails
will be deleted.
9. Select OK to start the install. After install is complete open the
mc.net icon and select dial or connect. After connected open your browser
If you have any questions feel free to give our technical support staff