1. From the Start menu, click Settings,
and choose Dial-Up Networking.
2. Double-click the Make New Connection icon.
3. In the Type a name for the computer you are dialing field,
4. Click the down arrow on the Select a device drop-down
list and choose your default modem.
5. Click the Next button
6. In the Area code field, type in your local area code.
7. In the Telephone number field, type your local mc.net
Note: Remember to check with your local telephone company or check the
focal finder to make sure that the number you choose is a local toll-free
8. Click the Next button.
9. Click the Finish button.
10. Click the mc.net icon with your right mouse button,
then select Properties.
11. Click on the Networking tab.
12. Click the down arrow on the Type of Dial-Up Server:
drop-down list and select PPP: Internet, Windows 2000/NT, Windows
13. Uncheck all the boxes except for Enable software compression
14. Click the TCP/IP Settings... button.
15. Select Specify name server addresses.
16. In the Primary DNS field, type 126.96.36.199.
17. In the Secondary DNS field, type 188.8.131.52.
18. Click the OK button.
19. Click on the Security tab.
20. In the User name field, type in your mc.net username.
21. In the Password field, type in your password.
22. Click the OK button.
23. Click the mc.net icon with your right mouse button,
then choose Create Shortcut.
24. Click the Yes button.
Congratulations! You have created a Dial-Up connection for Windows ME!