|HOME | CONTACT|
This document assumes you are connecting to the Internet via mc.net. Some third party providers require you to use their SMTP server to send e-mail. Click here for a list of third party SMTP servers.
1. Open Netscape.
2. Select the "Edit" menu and Choose "Mail and Newsgroups Account Settings".
3. Click the "Add Account" button.
4. Select the "E-mail Account" radio button. Click Next.
5. In the "Your Name" Field, enter your first and last name. In the "E-mail Address" field enter your e-mail address. Click Next.
6. Select the "POP" radio button to choose the server type. Enter "mail.mc.net" in the "Incoming Server" field. Click Next.
7. In the "Username" field enter your mc.net username (email@example.com). Click Next.
8. Enter your e-mail address in the "Account Name" field. Click Next.
9. Review your information. Click the "Finish" button.
Congratulations! You have configured Netscape 7 for E-mail!