This document assumes you are connecting to the Internet via mc.net.
Some third party providers require you to use their SMTP server to send
e-mail. Click here for a list of third party SMTP servers.
1. Open Outlook Express.
2. From the Tools menu, choose Accounts.
3. Click the Add button and choose Mail.
4. In the Display name field, type your full name.
5. Click the Next button.
6. In the E-mail address field, type your e-mail address.
7. Click the Next button.
8. Click the down arrow on the My incoming mail is a ____ server drop-down
list and choose POP3.
9. In the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server field,
type the POP3 server for your domain (ie. mail.mc.net).
10. In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server field, type the
SMTP server for your domain (ie. mail.mc.net).
11. Click the Next button.
12. In the Account name field, type your e-mail address.
13. In the Password field, type your password.
14. Check the box next to Remember password if you wish
to save your password.
15. Click the Next button.
16. Click the Finish button.
17. Click the Close button.
Congratulations! You have configured Outlook Express for E-mail!