1. From the Start menu, choose Control Panel.
2. Click Network and Internet.
3. Click Network and Sharing Center.
4. Click Setup a connection or Network.
5. Click on Set up a dial-up connection.
6. Select your modem and click Next.
7. Enter your mc.net account information.
- Enter the appropriate phone number in the Dial-up phone number box.
(Find My Number)
- Enter your mc.net username in the User name box.
- Enter your mc.net password in the Password box.
- Enter mc.net in the Connection name box.
8. Close all windows.
To connect in the future:
- Click the Start menu
- Click Connect To
- Select the modem connection you just created and click the Connect button.
Congratulations! You have created a Dial-Up connection for Windows Vista!