Our Business Continuity Services offers a number of Disaster Recovery and Business Contingency services to ensure your organization is prepared for any unplanned event that can impact your businesses operations.
In the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, out of the 350 companies affected 150 of them went out of business. However, an incident does not need to be a dramatic terrorist attack to have a massive impact on an organization. For instance, in the case of fires, 44% of businesses fail to reopen and 33% of these failed to survive beyond 3 years. The examples could be continued endlessly. The bottom line is businesses need to have plans in place to cope with incidents (whether they be major terrorist attacks or a minor hardware problem) and thereby avoid major business interruptions.
Benefits - A Partner in Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
A Business Contingency Plan supported by the proper resources allows your organization to minimize impact to your bottom line in the event of a disaster. A partnership with MC.NET can help mitigate revenue losses in the event of a disaster.
Leveraging MC.NET DR/BC services substantially reduces the need to build and/or maintain a redundant environment thus reducing capital expenditures. Additional reductions in DR/BC Planning and implementation costs can be realized by employing MC.NET Data Center, Availability, and Internet Access Services.
MC.Net has more than 15 years of experience of designing, implementing, and delivering I.T. Solutions that ensure your business will remain viable even in the event of a disaster.
- Location: Facilities located in Cary, IL - 40 miles west of Downtown Chicago.
- Accessibility: Easily Accessible by car or train.
- Readiness: Fully Redundant Secured Facility with PSTN and Internet Access
- Flexibility: Shared or Dedicated 40 Seat Availability Services
- Comfortability: Full office facilities including Executive Conference Room and Kitchen.
- Multipurpose: Colocation Service w/Fully Staffed & Monitored N.O.C.
For more information, please contact us at 847-594-5111 or email email@example.com